Huestis CVO-2000 Series
The Huestis Convection Warmer softens thermoplastic material for use in radiation therapy. Safe, dry heat reduces the risk of cross-contamination,
and the lack of water allows for maximum comfort. The patented design of our oven, with its unique baffling system, ensures even heading of the
Click here to download the PDF brochure.
- Easy-sliding drawer opens fully to provide maximum access to the material
- Multiple masks can be softened at the same time
- Can be used to mold head cushions without getting them wet
- No water — reduces the potential for cross-contamination
- Can be used in CT rooms — no humidity that could otherwise affect the electronics
of the imaging system
- Digital temperature setting in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Non-stick surface
- Insulated case
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.