Huestis Medicalís manual collimators are available in certified (CM-1100 or CM-1200) and
non-certified (CM-1000) versions. The Huestis Medical collimator line also boasts an 80%
reduction in discrete parts found in other collimator designs. The extremely simple design
features a modular core assembly with perpendicular flat collimator blades for increased
reliability and quick servicing.
Choose our simplified slide input manual, rotary input manual, or one of our many motorized
versions to complement a wide range of radiographic applications.
To download a PDF document on X-Ray Collimators, Please Click Here.
Features ó Model Series CM-1000, CM-1100 & CM-1200
- Simple Design
- Highly engineered design features a
simplified core to eliminate over 80% of discrete parts found in other collimator designs.
- Compact Size
- Compact: 6" x 9" x 9" (15 cm x 23 cm x 23 cm)
- Weighs only 13 lbs (5.9 kg),
requiring less counterweight for improved system performance.
- Thumb Slides or Rotary Input
- Unique thumb-slide or traditional
rotary input shutter positioning to facilitate precision adjustments and improve positioning
- Direct Coupled
- Direct coupled drives eliminate
mechanical backlash common to other designs.
- Perpendicular Flat Collimator Blades
- Increases reliability and facilitates servicing.
- Easily Serviced
- Modular design and perpendicular,
flat collimator blades increase reliability and facilitate quick servicing. The entire collimator
can be disassembled and serviced in minutes.
Top of Page